Draw Date: November 27, 2020
Winning Ticket: A-5881422
Prize Amount: $6,805
The raffle will take place online only during the following date ranges. Purchases will begin at 8:00 AM EST on the starting date and close at 12:00 PM EST on the end date. All draws will take place at 3:00 PM EST on the day that that 50/50 is scheduled to end.
2. All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
3. Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
4. Tickets are available for 3 tickets for $5.00, 10 tickets for $10.00 or 100 tickets for $20.00
5. Tickets will be available at online at www.geogetown5050.com
6. Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions Canada
7. After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
8. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
9. The amount of the 50/50 will be 50% of gross sales of the specific raffle.
10. The winning number will be announced on the Foundation’s Website at www.georgetownhospitalfoundation.ca
11. The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Georgetown Hospital Foundation at: (905) 873-4599, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket may then be brought to the Georgetown Hospital Foundation office at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
12. The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
13. The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
14. Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
15. In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than the Georgetown Hospital Foundation, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
16. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: Georgetown Hospital Foundation Staff and Board of Directors as well as their spouses, children and children-in-law.
17. The above set of rules will be posted online.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline